Posted to rec.food.cooking
ViLco ViLco is offline

Default Batter, batter everywhere.

<RJ> wrote:
> Looking for a "technique"....
>
> Whenever I make cupcakes, or muffins,
> I get batter everywhere.
>
> It drips on the pans, it drips on the counter.
>
> There's gotta be a better way to get it
> from the mixing bowl to the muffin tin.
>
> ???

Put the empty tins and a newspaper sheet near the mixing bowl: take a tin
and bring it over the mixing bowl, use a ladle to fill the tin keeping the
tin always over the bowl, so eventual drops will fall back into the bowl.
When a tin is filled, place it on the newspaper sheet. When you've all the
tins filled, clean the dripped ones with a wet sponge and move them all on
the baking pan.
If you mess also with these precautions, I'm at a loss.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rosè