Dee Randall

Default Eggnog Whipped Cream?

Regarding the eggnog recipe of Emeril's that I just sent the url for, I see
also that it this program demonstrating the egg nog recipe will be on again
December 20 at 4PM. eastern time. (tomorrow!) It is well worth watching if
you have the food channel. I haven't seen an egg nog like this -- old
fashioned egg nog.
Looks great.
Dee

"shipwreck" > wrote in message
> Yeah, it didn't work. Looks like I'll have to go the flavoring route
> that you and Vox discuss.
>
> Thx all.
>

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:36:01 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
> >shipwreck > wrote in
> :
> >
> >> Short of just trying it, can you whip regular eggnog into a whipped
> >> cream? If not, how can I get make Eggnog whipped cream?
> >>
> >> Thx
> >>

> >I doubt it would whip, at least not stiffly. I also don't think you

could