Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_8_] Joseph Coulter[_8_] is offline

Default [TN] Gavi

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 00:46:45 -0500, Mark Lipton >
wrote:

>Tonight's dinner was some fresh produce from "Farmer Kevin" (our organic
>produce supplier) stir fried over rice. To go with this light repast, I
>opened:
>
>2008 "La Soraia" Gavi di Gavi
>nose: minerals, citrus, floral
>palate: light body, rainwater clarity, soft finish
>
>Not bad for my first Gavi. It really reminded us of Muscadet, though a
>bit softer. Very rereshing, very nice.
>
>Mark Lipton

Your first Gavi!This has long been a favorite since an Italian friend
intr15 years ago. It is his favorite North Italian white (along with
Prosecco of course) and has become one of ours (we aren't giving up
Grigio just yet . . .
Joseph Coulter
Joseph Coulter Cruises and Vacations
www.josephcoulter.com