Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Manuel Manuel is offline

Default Thanksgiving meal

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:44:18 -0500, "piedmont" > wrote:

>Starting preparations for T'sgiving meal.
>
>Cooked over coals, a, 12 LB. farm raised shoulder of pork, seasoned and
>allowed to rest for two days with, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, oil and
>vinegar.
>
>Cornbread dressing (with cornbread made from leaf lard from a farm raised
>hog) macaroni and cheese, cornbread, red beans and rice, deviled eggs,
>red velvet cupcakes, collard greens.

That's a great recipe... maccheroni, cheese, rice, greens... what a
beautiful blend.

Of course also the meat seems great.

I'm sure you'll have many congrats. Hey, you have to tell us what your
guests will say.

I wrote down the recipe because I want to prepare something similar
(but I'm Italian). Anyway, I don't need an holiday to prepare this
beautiful recipe.

--
http://NewOnlineShopping.net Read the article about the Star Wars Jersey!

http://TechGamesBlog.com USB Gadgets, Music, a Magic Wand and... Star Wars.