Old 25-11-2009, 03:59 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Lewis Perin Lewis Perin is offline

Default Tea from Non Traditional Tea Producing Countries

bcpdsfinest writes:

I am a new member to this group and am looking forward to lots of
conversations regarding tea. For now, I was wondering if anyone knew
places that one could purchase tea from Indonesia, Vietnam, or
Bolivia. I found a Bolivian Black at a small tea shop in Cumberland
Maryland which was wonderful. Art of Tea has Purple Oolong from
Indonesia, but I understand that Vietnam has come a long way in it's
tea production and there was one other. Just have a large tea
collection from Sri Lanka(Ceylon), India, China and wanted to
diversify a little

You can find all three of the countries you mentioned he

http://www.nbtea.co.uk/acatalog/Other_Black_Teas.html

I've tried some of their teas from Georgia, which are quite good.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /