Posted to rec.food.cooking
FERRANTE[_3_] FERRANTE[_3_] is offline

Default U use Brita water system?

>Why do you drink bottled water? Actual reason or just habit?

I've been drinking it because of the taste, or maybe I should say the
lack of taste. The tap water here is not bad, but there is an
aftertaste. Not all bottled water is good and the way I test it is to
see how it tastes at room temperature. I have been buying Kroger's
bottled water and a case is about $4 (24 bottles) and it is very good
cold or at room temp. I cannot say that about a lot of brands.

I read an article about water in the paper and they suggested several
sites that sell water bottles. I went her and was so impressed that I
bought a 27 oz. and 40 oz bottle. I really like them. I went to Ebay
and bought both new for about $10 less per bottle. In interested go
he

http://www.kleankanteen.com/

Marrk