Old 20-11-2009, 08:25 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default Drappier, Beaucastel, Le Stanze, San Giorgio Palmer, Burmester

On Nov 20, 12:52�pm, Mike Tommasi wrote:
Anders T�rneskog wrote:
"Bill S." skrev i melding
On Nov 19, 11:28 am, Emery Davis wrote:
Hi Bill, thanks as always for the notes.

On 11/16/2009 04:12 PM, Bill S. wrote:

(4-500 cases a year) with miniscule yields (often around 1 ton/acre),
Do you know what this translates to in hl/ha?

I think that is around 15 hc/hl, Emery.

hc?

Off top of head, 1t/acre = 2.5t/ha, counting about 6hl/t that would be
15 hl/ha.

--
Mike Tommasi - Six Fours, France
email linkhttp://www.tommasi.org/mymail

15 hl/ha is miniscule. The wines that I posted on from J. Voillot are
from yields around 30hl/ha and I thought they were small.