Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default Recipe query

On 18-Nov-2009, "Matthew L. Martin" > wrote:

> Otto Bahn wrote:
> > Anyone have a good recipe for microwave barbecue?
> >

> The reason that you didn't crosspost this to alt.food.barbecue is?
>
> Matthew
>
> --
> I have two granddaughters:
>
> Alex will find a way to silently get from where she is to where she
> wants to be.
> Anna will make an Anna sized hole between where she is to where she
> wants to be.

Mathew L. Martin; as I live an breath. Father of the ECBX2 and
recognized master of stuffing the maximum amount of meat into
a vertical smoker. It's been awhile Mathew. Glad to see that you
are still alive and able to post. Despite rumors predicting the demise
of this group, I am still here and have to plans to depart.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)