Old 19-11-2009, 05:31 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default Recipe query

On 18-Nov-2009, "Matthew L. Martin" wrote:

Otto Bahn wrote:
Anyone have a good recipe for microwave barbecue?

The reason that you didn't crosspost this to alt.food.barbecue is?

Matthew

--
I have two granddaughters:

Alex will find a way to silently get from where she is to where she
wants to be.
Anna will make an Anna sized hole between where she is to where she
wants to be.

Mathew L. Martin; as I live an breath. Father of the ECBX2 and
recognized master of stuffing the maximum amount of meat into
a vertical smoker. It's been awhile Mathew. Glad to see that you
are still alive and able to post. Despite rumors predicting the demise
of this group, I am still here and have to plans to depart.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)