Old 19-11-2009, 11:55 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
David DeLaney David DeLaney is offline

Default Recipe query

Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when Adam Funk wrote:
Where is Swilson when Otto needs him?

I hardly think that barbecuing SWilson is the answer - he's likely to be
tough, stringy and possibly toxic.

....what sort of marionetteade were we gonna be using?

Dave 'i need to know for a school lunch project, naturally' DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK