Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_3_] Lou Decruss[_3_] is offline

Default Best bit of action you've seen in a resto

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 03:07:29 -0600, "Gregory Morrow"
> wrote:

>Lou Decruss wrote:
>> Did you know that if you qualify for food stamps or other government
>> programs you can also get a free cell phone? Approval by email takes
>> just a few hours and the phone is in your mailbox in 2 days. It's
>> only good for 68 minutes a month but I'm sure a crack-whore doesn't
>> talk much.
>>
>> https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr...blic/Home.aspx

>Wow, I need a cellphone, how do I qualify...!!!???

I don't know all the details but I do know if the state has approved
you for the link card the phone is a given. all you have to do is
ask.

>Reminds me of the prison inmates who got "priority" for the swine flu virus
>while some health care professionals had to wait for their doses...

That whole thing makes me sick.

Lou