Posted to alt.food.barbecue
piedmont piedmont is offline

Default Tonight: Home made Pizza

Gene wrote:
> Home made pizza tonight.
>
> No, I did not make the dough. I do not have a mixer with a hook and I
> also do not want to wait over night for the dough to proof. I have
> found a good frozen dough. I will hand roll it, my son is going to
> hand toss it. Should be interesting.
>
> Stay tuned for the step by step. Same bat channel!
>
> Gene

Do you have a bread maker machine with a dough and/or a pizza dough
cycle or programmable? I have a fantastic pizza dough recipe that takes
55 minutes in a machine then let it rise double twice. Takes 55 min
dough cycle, then about two 45 minutes rises.

--
Regards,
piedmont

http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/