Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Archer Farms Pasta Sauce. Pppyuck!

Jacquie wrote:
> I just like mixed berries prepared with a bit of Splenda with whipped
> cream on top....with frozen fruit you can even eat it in the winter.
> Sugar free Vanilla pudding with a tablespoon of fruit on top with
> whipped cream is also tasty When eating cheesecake at a restaurant
> try not to eat any crust and that will help cut the carbs...and don't
> eat the whole thing....I am usually satisfied with just two or three
> bites.

Berries set in sugar free berry flavoured jellies (jell-o) are great too.
Adds some substance to a dessert.

Nice way to make a diabetic cranberry jelly too. Even a mint jelly for
meats. Use a lemon flavoured one and add some brown vinegar and lots of
chopped mint to the hot water when preparing.