Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default Roast Cauliflower Recipe

My Hiatal Hernia does not like raw broccoli...but can handle raw
cauliflower..go figure I love Brussel Sprouts. The best I have ever tasted
were ones fresh from my neighbors garden when we lived in England. I now buy
frozen....I will try to get fresh when they are in season...but allot of
times they look a bit old by the time they get to the market. My husband
doesn't like them though...so he gets Broccoli or corn when I have Brussel
Sprouts

Jacquie

. ..