Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default Roast Cauliflower Recipe

Sounds good everybody. I can still eat fresh cauliflower...but not
broccoli...good idea to keep in cold water in the fridge. I like Kens 1 Carb
ranch dressing for dipping. When we have it I keep cut celery in a covered
keeper of water and snack on it too.
Thanks Susan and Cheri for your recipes
Jacquie