Old 12-11-2009, 09:38 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Roast Cauliflower Recipe

Peppermint Patootie wrote:
: In article ,
: "Jacquie" wrote:

: I just like Steamed Cauliflower with melted butter and a bit of salt and
: pepper. Guess I'm one of those people that don't need sauces My Husband
: on the other hand has to have BBQ or steak sauce on every thing

: I enjoy plain old steamed or boiled cauliflower, too. I also love a
: nice cauliflower au gratin or in a lovely cauliflower and potato dish I
: used to make out of one of Madhur Jafri's cookbooks.

: I think I'll try roasting some soon. I get a tote of organic vegetables
: delivered every week (kind of like a CSA, but not all local), and I'm
: starting to accumulate cauliflowers. ;-)

: PP

Quick adn easy adn no cooking. Eata raw diped in cockail sauc or russian
dressing or any other dip yu like adn that fits ou diet. I often keep a
bowl of florets, sitting in cold water in the frige and some dip fro quick
snacks that do little to the bgs.

Wendy