Old 12-11-2009, 05:00 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Roast Cauliflower Recipe

In article ,
"Jacquie" wrote:

I just like Steamed Cauliflower with melted butter and a bit of salt and
pepper. Guess I'm one of those people that don't need sauces My Husband
on the other hand has to have BBQ or steak sauce on every thing

I enjoy plain old steamed or boiled cauliflower, too. I also love a
nice cauliflower au gratin or in a lovely cauliflower and potato dish I
used to make out of one of Madhur Jafri's cookbooks.

I think I'll try roasting some soon. I get a tote of organic vegetables
delivered every week (kind of like a CSA, but not all local), and I'm
starting to accumulate cauliflowers. ;-)

PP