Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default Dried chipotles

In article >,
Becca > wrote:

> When I open a can of chipotles in adobo sauce, I use whatever I need out
> of the can, then I freeze the rest. I place them on a sheet pan,
> spooning the adobo sauce as evenly as possible on each one of the
> peppers. After they are frozen, I scoop them up and freeze them in a
> ziploc bag.

I chopped up two Embasa Chipotle Peppers into one 15 ounce can of Stagg
Chili Laredo last year. I ate the whole thing. It made me weep as if I'd
lost someone. I cried all the way to bed. My tears were hot. I chucked
the better part of the product. I have another can. Thanks for the
freezing tip. Embasa Chipotle Peppers are painfully delicious.

leo