Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default IHOP "Dinner For Breakfast, Breakfast for Dinner" TV Commercial.

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 06:50:40 -0600, Andy > wrote:

>For me, just the name only, "Fuddruckers", in my mind's eye, read it as
>"****ers".

I think that was the vague idea in some yuppie corporate mind. Oooo,
racy and funny <giggle>. Not.

>That's mainly why I never liked the place. What's in a name? Eh?

I never stepped foot in the place, now there's no chance. Not that I
feel bad about it. I thought the name was stupid enough that it
should have died a long time ago, but deep pockets in corporate kept
it alive or more than likely they slowly bled it to death before
finally putting it out of it's misery.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.