Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Muncie Bob Muncie is offline

Default Attention Military Vets and Active duty personnel

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:

> piedmont wrote:
>> Applebees is giving away free entree to all military vet and active
>> duty personnel with ID or D214

> More precisely, that should be form "DD 214" though only the Veterans
> would know or care
>
> to show as proof on Veterans Day Nov. 11, see
>> their website for details and menu. Seeyathere

You think the details matter to the corporate? Think again. Come
February, it will be a free appetizer for "lovers". After all, they
deserve a free pass some how.

Don't fool yourself. We don't matter to companies that are large enough
to have fangs into international concerns.

We the little people are the golden road upon which they, "the
entitled", build their fortunes upon.

Fought in a war? Had a baby? Are you Irish? Been in love in February? Etc.

Good intentions? Guess what your road is paved with, and whom it benefits.

Got a Birthday soon? Free dessert for you, and every one at your table!!

Bob