Bob Westcott

Default Beef Prices

Its more due to the lack of imported beef from Canada. The USA has never
produced enough beef on its own and with the BSE scare, the USA agribusiness
consortiums have done a great job on getting the border closed and getting
prices pushed up. Of course, the people that actually raise the animals
won't see any of the extra money, but the middle men (IBP,etc) are loving
it.

Bob - eating Alberta beef and loving every bite.... and just received a side
@ 1.59/lb Canadian.....

. com...