Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Teavana the cosmetic counter for tea

I just got a 64bit processor with 64bit Windows Home Premium at my
local Best Buy. I go out of my way to support local businesses. I
dont even care if I could find it cheaper on the Internet from some
guy working out of his basement. Yeah selling tea out of a basement
is cheaper than renting mall space. I dont mind paying for sales tax
and store salaries besides making MS richer. Everybody has a credit
card and Internet access. Wrong. I always look a guy in the eye when
he takes my money. I was doing that long before Larry David.

Jim

PS I had the store employees scrambling to figure out if I could
update from XP to 7 using the upgrade package. They had some XP
netbooks dirt cheap. No you cant. It also costs the same if you
upgrade netbooks from the 7 starter package to the corresponding home
premium. You figure that would be cheaper than upgrading from Vista.

....Im no Grinch but I do buy teas in the discount bins...