Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Teavana the cosmetic counter for tea

I like beauty counter better than cosmetic counter to describe
Teavana. Dont kill the messenger. Those cheap Chinese
mug,infuser,lid you find in the Chinese stores are still cheap in
their store. I havent seen a better store with teaware selection and
prices. There is a new electric glass kettle with the heating knob in
the base that everyone is selling for $50 including them. I feel at
home in any store that sells tea. Im no Ebert.

Jim

PS I dont buy ANY tea from a website. I went through a silly period
when I did. Then it was limited to shipping puers from China. Oh you
mean the guy who does business on the web and is too cheap to open a
store front. Yeah right.