Old 03-11-2009, 02:55 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default OK, I'm convinced I need to grind my own meat, tell me aboutyour grinder.....

Pologirl writes:
brooklyn1 wrote:
Wrong answer... if you have more meat than your teeny grinder can
handle thats all the *more reason to own a larger grinder of your own,
the larger the quantity of meat the more reason to own ones own
grinder.

Depends how many times a year you use it, and how much you want to
spend on a grinder and a freezer etc. Some meat packers are
immaculate. I will buy ground meat from some supermarkets, not from
others. My local supermarket is not one of them. These days real
butcher shops are few and far between.

Cop out alert!

Uncanny how I can always pick out the cheapo ******* back pedaling
phonys who own no kind of grinder but like to pretend they do just so
they can have something to say in a thread.