Posted to rec.food.cooking
gloria.p gloria.p is offline

Default Plastic containers in the freezer.

George Shirley wrote:
> James Silverton wrote:

>> Can you buy vacuum sealers any more? I went looking for one a month
>> ago and could not find any.
>>

> Sears and Walmart here both have them as does the local Lowes and Bed,
> Bath, and Beyond. That's where I got my latest Tilia, BB&B had a good
> sale and I had a 25% off coupon too. Got a real deal.

I've often found bags at sale prices in Kohl's department stores.
They also have had fantastic deals on models which are no
longer bing made. I have a back-up sealer hidden away that
listed for $199 and was priced at $32 there.

gloria p
who needs to stock up on bags if the
sealers are no longer going to be around