ChefToddMohr ChefToddMohr is offline
Experienced Member

Location: North Carolina

In my opinion, doctors are not different than plumbers, carpenters, or painters. There are good ones and bad ones. Just because someone graduates from medical school doesn't make them infallible.

People have such worship for doctors that they don't ask any questions when given advice from a 25 year old just out of school. They'd ask more pointed questions of the plumber or painter than the doctor.

Humans are humans, regardless of profession. And we all make mistakes. Too bad that on the first Wednesday, 6% more people lose their lives because of it.

The answer - eat natural foods, exercise, and then you'll stay away from all doctors, experienced or not.
Chef Todd Mohr
WebCookingClasses.com
http://www.WebCookingClasses.com