Posted to alt.food.barbecue
BakerBoy[_2_] BakerBoy[_2_] is offline

Default Ques' on grilling salmon

Bob-tx wrote:
> Have never grilled, smoked, cooked, or eaten fresh salmon. Want to
> try grilling some. Any suggestions on spices, techniques, etc?
>
> Thanks, Bob-tx

Boy, are you in for a treat, "Bob-tx"! There's little from the ocean that
I don't like. But Salmon has to near the top of my "I love it!" list...

Here's the recipe I use:
http://www.innerlodge.com/Recipes/Me...ood/salmon.htm

Enjoy!

Dusty
--
So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who
wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and