Old 21-10-2009, 11:44 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default Is this DON't Bother - URL terminated

On 21-Oct-2009, "Bob-tx" wrote:

"Scorpion_mw" wrote in message
I found this website today from an email a friend sent me

http://tinyurl.com/yh4qguq
URL Terminated

I watched his videos on the site and Im blown away that hes making
over $4,382 a month.

Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Michael

Am I entirely senile? Or has this post already occurred at least twice
previously. Since I zero my newsreader everytime that I exit, I
suspect the latter. Is this some new kind of troll?

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)