Old 17-10-2009, 07:34 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
theron theron is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
Theron wrote:

This is a non moderated NG. Whatever the mission was of the original
founder[s], this NG is about cooking outdoors and what readers and
posters define as barbecue right now, today.

Says who? Are YOU now the moderator that YOU claim doesn't exist?

You can screech and yell

You can keep being our bitch-slapped fool.

otherwise but that's what it is. Nothing is going to change that.

Change what? You're the only shit-fer-brains septic-sucker who keeps this
line of crap going.

I'll bet

You're not qualified to bet.

75% of the outdoor cooking by readers and posters on this NG
is on a gas grill a good fraction of the time. A substantial
fraction grill over charcoal "yes, grill". A fraction of the
charcoal grilling is indirectly roasting with or without wood. A
small fraction on this NG actually smoke frequently in a smoker. Some
of those, thank god, even smoke with charcoal instead of gas. Most of
us smoke or "que" or "BBQ" now and then, though relatively
infrequently.

This is typical Kent babble-drool. You have no idea what anyone does, over
what course of time, and yet that doesn't stop you from making an
incredibly long-winded idiotic statement. The typical Kent "counting and
arguing about the number of angels dancing on the head of a pin".

Now, let's have a show of hands of those who know what we do in this NG?

BTW, shiraz has a unique flavor. It's not comparable to Gallo

BTW, your opinion has a long history of being nothing but a steady stream
of raw sewage.

Didn't you mean "meat, heat, smoke" and ****, bitch, scream, and
other.

No. He meant that you are so cocked up that you need to FOAD.
--
Dave

My statement above is just an opinion. It is not a troll, as your response
suggests. I think recipes should be encouraged on this NG. I have no
interest in control. That's up to a majority of posters.

Ed