Old 16-10-2009, 10:01 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

wrote:
On Oct 15, 1:21 pm, "Dave Bugg" wrote:

Following each Kent post in anticipation of replies by
'Kent-killers' sort of splashes the point you were trying to make
with a bucket of cold water, don't ya think Robert?

You play me false, or don't understand. Until I started posting and
reading this group, I had never even heard of Kent, or A Kent, or a
Kent troll. Active in the usenet since '97, and with more than a few
posts under my belt (
http://tinyurl.com/ykeolk4 ) I have never heard
anything about him or it until I got here.

Sorry for any misunderstanding. Take care, my friend.