Posted to alt.food.barbecue
sexyCavitation sexyCavitation is offline

Default 'The Practical BBQ'r' website is back

On Oct 16, 9:14*am, piedmont > wrote:
> Brick wrote:
> > On 15-Oct-2009, piedmont > wrote:

> >>https://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/home

> >> I've started re-making my barbecue home page because the original is
> >> still available but has missing pictures and broken links plus I no
> >> longer use that ISP and have no idea how much longer it will be

> SNIP
>
> >> Piedmont

> > Nice to see you back in here Mike. Too many folks have dropped out
> > over the years.

> Hi Howard,
>
> How are you doing? My sister in Indiana says they got snow recently,
> glad I'm here in the Carolina's! I'm always peeking in to AFB but too
> much propane for my tastes, without the wood/briquettes it's all just
> fluffy recipes and adjust the burner temp, no skill at all.
>
> Mike (Piedmont)

Anyone can smoke cook with wood or charcoal, but not many can declare
a mixed marriage a success. I'm glad for you and I wish you many
happy returns. Perhaps you'd be willing to let us in on your bbq'd
lamb secrets?