Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

On 16-Oct-2009, Nick Cramer > wrote:

> " > wrote:
> > [ . . . ]

> "He whose name shall not be spoken" (Kevin S. Wilson) and Kent, the
> Morpher, have been trolling here for years. Unfortunately, some otherwise
> intelligent people get caught up in the trolls' mischief. KSW hasn't been
> around in a while. Maybe he no longer works at the school where he had
> free
> access to Usenet. Maybe he died.
>
> Brick is about the oldest . . . er, I mean longest posting, person on
> here.
> It was he who resurrected a.b.f. He doesn't care about this crap AFAIK.
> Neither do I.
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV

What Nick said. While I was the squealing wheel that incited action
to redocument a.b.f. and thus get it accepted by the majority of ISP's,
It was Eskwired that started the group and it was Eskwired that
posted the 'NewGroup' booster message that got it redocumented.

I have been aboard since May, 2003.

I don't respond to Trolls.

Brick said that.