Posted to alt.food.barbecue
piedmont piedmont is offline

Default 'The Practical BBQ'r' website is back

Brick wrote:
> On 15-Oct-2009, piedmont > wrote:
>
>> https://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/home
>>
>> I've started re-making my barbecue home page because the original is
>> still available but has missing pictures and broken links plus I no
>> longer use that ISP and have no idea how much longer it will be

SNIP

>> Piedmont

> Nice to see you back in here Mike. Too many folks have dropped out
> over the years.

Hi Howard,

How are you doing? My sister in Indiana says they got snow recently,
glad I'm here in the Carolina's! I'm always peeking in to AFB but too
much propane for my tastes, without the wood/briquettes it's all just
fluffy recipes and adjust the burner temp, no skill at all.

Mike (Piedmont)