Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

On Oct 15, 1:21 pm, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> Following each Kent post in anticipation of replies by 'Kent-killers' sort
> of splashes the point you were trying to make with a bucket of cold water,
> don't ya think Robert?

You play me false, or don't understand. Until I started posting and
reading this group, I had never even heard of Kent, or A Kent, or a
Kent troll. Active in the usenet since '97, and with more than a few
posts under my belt ( http://tinyurl.com/ykeolk4 ) I have never heard
anything about him or it until I got here.

Since these threads are displayed in a tree form, it takes seconds to
see who posts what and to make a simple count. Once this Theron
character started, in reading the posts by Nonny and others, I noticed
that the most vitriolic were the Kent bashers, out in force. It made
me wonder just how many he reeled in with his trolls. I was surprised
at his success. On the woodworking ng, these posts are simply
ignored.

But you need to understand I had no idea he takes on many guises. You
and a couple of others seem to have a handle on his actual identity,
and are the watchdogs for the group. I am reading along on different
posts with many here we all know and like participating and BAM!! you
guys nail him. Many are seemingly innocent posts, some which are
readily replied to here are branded as "Kent" posts, no matter the
name posting.

Hell I don't know if it is someone name Kent or not.

Don't care. Not one bit.

But he seems so disruptive to you guys. And you Dave, especially.
Many here like and respect you, respect your opinions on BBQ, and
obviously like you as they (and me!) have followed along with some of
your more recent challenges in life, always hoping the best for you.
IIRC, your plate has been pretty full this last year with real life
challenges.

So how does some internet weirdo get so far under your skin? The
other attack dog, I understand. Depending on the day, anything can
get under his skin. But you?

I am just more used to seeing a more measured, thoughtful response (or
if you are out, none) to questions posted here, and sound opinions
expressed based on your personal experience.
I know it is wrong, dead wrong, to put any of my personal expectations
on anybody, and I am not. I was just SURPRISED at how involved you
have become in the Kent situation.

I wouldn't know Kent, his aliases, alter egos, nom de plumes, or
anything else and don't want to. Obviously you and others have a book
running on his offenses on other venues as well as this one. That's
too much for me to keep up with. Frankly, <<the only reason>> I read
this thread after the vitriol started running was I saw Marty's
post.

You should notice at NO TIME, EVER have I jumped on the Kent
bandwagon. Not once. Never posted a thing one way or another except
my rather graphic post agreeing with Marty. And it was in the vein of
agreeing to keep this neat little group on track and on a positive
note.

Commenting on anyone that is such a irritant as this Kent person seems
to be isn't worth a minute of typing.

You can't honestly think I would waste my own personal time on some
jackass....

Robert