Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

Tutall > wrote:
> On Oct 14, 9:49=A0pm, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> > > "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in
> > > messa=

> ge

> > > I hear you, amigo.

> > My seven year old granddaughter plays "Let it be" on the piano,
> > accompanying the CD. Same with "Ode to Joy."
> >
> > Killfiling Theron was a joy. ;-)

> Or:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DnnHksDFHTQI
>
> Though your frst choice is a, well, joy as well.
>
> A full blooded bit of the the symphony.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DM-W...ture=3Drelated
>
> Got to have the chorus!

It's the third movement of Beethoven's Ninth, complete with the chorus.
When she first heard it, she didn't think it was the same. Now she knows it
is.

She's learning to play with "We all live in a yellow submarine," too.

I'm on dialup, so I don't do youtube.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061