Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL[_17_] PeterL[_17_] is offline

Default Leftovers tonight

Gloria P > wrote in news:7jnadpF361stcU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Moussaka, left over from last night, with butternut squash.
>
> The moussaka was tastier than last night when Husband took
> it out of the freezer, made the bechamel according to the recipe
> I had taped to the top, and had it baking so it was almost ready
> when I got home from my volunteer day.
>
> You could have knocked me over with a feather--it's the first
> time he has cooked a meal in our 43 years, other than the outdoor
> grilling portion of occasional dinners.
>
> He was suitably thanked.
>
> See, there's always hope....

LOL!! The normal female response would have been "What have you done
wrong??" ;-)

But you're right, dishes like Moussaka, spag bol, curry etc *all* taste
better a couple of days after being cooked.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,