Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default yum cranberries!

krom > wrote:
: im going to try making jelly i can eat on toast..im trying to decide
: method..gelatin...pectin or natural...

: KROM

My whole berry cranberry sauce that I make at Thanksgiving works well as
jam to eat on low carb toast. I follow the recipe onthe bag of
cranberries, substituting Splenda or whatever for the sugar and I add
whole cloves and some sticks of cinnamon which I remove before serving,
but keep in while the stuff is in the fridge for a few das before the
holiday. I also grate in the thin orange part of the rind of an orange.
Tasty stuff!

Wendy