Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Gene Gene is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:47:58 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
> wrote:

>Gene said:
>> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:10:41 -0700 (PDT), Duwop >
>> wrote:

>>> You have an advanced sense of humor though. <g>
>>>
>>> Where you at? We got a few Californians, New Englander's, Texans and
>>> Floridians and a smattering of mid-westerners. Where you hail from
>>> Gene?

>> Chicago Land
>>
>> Gene

>Have you ever been to the Weber restaurant there? If so, I'd enjoy reading a
>report.
>
>MartyB in KC
>>
>> "If people let government decide what foods they eat and what
>> medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as
>> are the souls of those who live under tyranny" Thomas Jefferson

Sorry, no. I have past buy it many times when I lived closer to the
one next to Wheaton. You can smell the charcoal driving by and there
parking lot is always packed. They are NOT a cheap place to eat.

I have talked to some people that have tried it and they all said the
food was fantastic. But then again these are the same people that
think Apple Bees' serves real BBQ and pulled pork is best done in a
crock pot.

Sorry I can't give you a review, but if your ever in town I can take
you to a please where the steaks are always great! My house

Gene