Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Gene Gene is offline

Default dry rub for pork tri-tip?

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:25:05 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:42:28 -0500, Gene wrote:
>
>> You drop a $100,000 or so into a joint and then tell me how stupid a
>> lil waiver for semi raw meat is.

>It will not have much effect in court. It will not keep you from
>going under. After all, you said the guy folded because of bad
>press, not from liability issues.
>
>Get your beef from a reliable supplier or grind your own and you
>won't have to protect yourself with legal forms.
>
>I repeat: Signing a form for steak and eggs is unheard of in the
>restaurant business. I really wonder if you know anything about
>restaurant operation at all.
>
>-sw

And I wonder if you are really 14.

You ****ing calling me a liar? Call me an ass hole, jerk, pig,...but
not a liar.

Why you hang out here when most people here just barely tolerate your
pompous attitude is beyond me.

You are full of shit as often as you are correct, which mean you have
ZERO credibility.

You can repeat anything you want as long as you want, it still does
not mean you know jack shit. It is NOT unheard of.

Do you have any understanding how many people you have driven off this
group?

Unheard of????? WTF is this:

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/he...imers-1.503288

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...6/ai_92149085/

http://www.ecoliblog.com/2006/05/art...re-meat-is-ok/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/3698416.stm

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/458792

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-sue-us.html

http://overlawyered.com/early-years/...chives-part-2/

NOT UNHEARD OF. Well, maybe unheard of by YOU, and lets face it, you
know EVERYTHING.

Call me a liar?

Dick.

I owned and operated "Our Place-Pizza, Bar & Grill" in Helen Georgia.
Want me to scan a copy of our menu and send it to you?

Next time it might do you some good to think, I know it isn't easy for
you, before you star bashing people that you a. do not know, and b.
know nothing about.

I only have one raw nerve, and you just stepped on it.

Gene

"If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"
Thomas Jefferson