Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

Theron wrote:

> This is a non moderated NG. Whatever the mission was of the original
> founder[s], this NG is about cooking outdoors and what readers and
> posters define as barbecue right now, today.

Says who? Are YOU now the moderator that YOU claim doesn't exist?

> You can screech and yell

You can keep being our bitch-slapped fool.

> otherwise but that's what it is. Nothing is going to change that.

Change what? You're the only shit-fer-brains septic-sucker who keeps this
line of crap going.

> I'll bet

You're not qualified to bet.

> 75% of the outdoor cooking by readers and posters on this NG
> is on a gas grill a good fraction of the time. A substantial
> fraction grill over charcoal "yes, grill". A fraction of the
> charcoal grilling is indirectly roasting with or without wood. A
> small fraction on this NG actually smoke frequently in a smoker. Some
> of those, thank god, even smoke with charcoal instead of gas. Most of
> us smoke or "que" or "BBQ" now and then, though relatively
> infrequently.

This is typical Kent babble-drool. You have no idea what anyone does, over
what course of time, and yet that doesn't stop you from making an incredibly
long-winded idiotic statement. The typical Kent "counting and arguing about
the number of angels dancing on the head of a pin".

Now, let's have a show of hands of those who know what we do in this NG?

> BTW, shiraz has a unique flavor. It's not comparable to Gallo

BTW, your opinion has a long history of being nothing but a steady stream of
raw sewage.

> Didn't you mean "meat, heat, smoke" and ****, bitch, scream, and
> other.

No. He meant that you are so cocked up that you need to FOAD.
--
Dave