Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Duwop[_2_] Duwop[_2_] is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

On Oct 12, 3:05*pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:
> Duwop said:
>
> > And chris? RFC is more of a recipe newsgroup if you're looking to
> > share those, we're more process oriented since our basic has 3
> > ingredients: meat, heat, smoke.

> Seriously? You're saying people shouldn't post any recipes here?

Please point out where in my post I made that statement. Saying a
different NG is MORE something implies here is LESS. Less is, last
time I looked, more than NEVER. By something along the lines of
infinite more.

As it's his FIRST post I did wish to share with him the tidbit that
recipe sharing isn't really what this group's about.
Sure, during the course of conversations they come up. And as you say,
some good ones. But the primary thing isn't posting "recipes". I
pointed out a more appropriate NG if that is really what's he's
looking for, thinking I was being helpful.