Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default yum cranberries!

i looked at that but its a blend of other juices too..i just wanted straight
cranberry...which has very little carbs and colories compared to the fiber
in it.

the entire bag was 100 calories and i drank and ate it for a couple days
with zero bg raise..in fact pre juice i was runnign high prob due to
infection..now im back to 80's and stable again..

but thats me..i cant say it will work for others.

KROM