Edwin Pawlowski

Default Dumb Question - Cooking Sausage in Microwave

"Jedi Master CK" > wrote in message >
> My problem is that My Daughter doesn't like it "crusty" brown if you
> know what I mean... And she doesn't like the sausage cut... 4 year old
> - you know how it is... I was thinking boiling, but, that takes too
> long... That's why I was wondering about the quicker microwave...
> Basically, I'm wondering if you can safely cook a sausage in the
> microwave so that there is no food poisoning...

The mw will work, but there is an easier way.

Just toss the sausages in the sauce and let them cook.

Use whatever meat you happen to have and do the same. Cheap cuts of beef,
ribs, cheap pork chops from the end cuts. Let them simmer slowly in the
sauce for a few hours and both the sauce will be flavored and the meat will
be tender.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome