Posted to alt.food.barbecue
chris chris is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

Shiraz + Flank Steak + Charcoal = Incredible flavour!
What else can I say? Some things are just meant to go together.

Ingredients:

•3/4 cup Shiraz wine - We used Wild Horse Canyon '07 Shiraz
•2/3 cup soy sauce
•1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
•1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
•1/4 cup lemon juice
•2 tablespoons Worcestershire
•2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
•11/2 teaspoons minced garlic
•1 Flank Steak

Method:

•Whisk the first 8 ingredients into a glass bowl.
•Place the steak in a sealable container or ziploc bag.
•Pour marinade over steak and completely cover.
•Place in fridge and marinate 2 hours or overnight, turning
occasionally.
•Remove steak from marinade and cook over a grill at med-high heat.
•Cook to desired doneness, in my case I like it med-rare.
•Allow steak to rest after removing from grill, and then thinly slice
across the grain to serve.