Posted to rec.food.cooking
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default How many layers is your lasagna?

Mine is (starting at the bottom): tomato sauce, noodles, ricotta,
noodles, meat, just a little sauce, noodles, ricotta, noodles, sauce.
Bake for about 45 minutes, top with grated mozzarella cheese mixed with
a little oregano, and bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.

It's good, but it tries to climb out of the pan during cooking. And
when serving, it separates at the meat layer and the top slides off. So
is there a better way to stack it? I think I have too many thin layers.
And maybe the meat should be near the top instead of the middle.

Bob