Posted to rec.food.cooking
PickyJaz PickyJaz is offline

Default Score

On Oct 9, 5:40*pm, "Dimitri" > wrote:
Terrific score, Dimitri. I am envious as I sit here having just
printed about a dozen recipes for various soups.

Curiousity and grins cause ask of your "baked tater and frilled yellow
squash." What may the squash be frilled with, possibly cheese?

Long work week, lazy dinner here was take-out from a this week just
discovered, been there a long time, Korean Deli counter inside a local
liquor store. The ladies there bake large French bread rolls each
morning and have single sandwich tickets printed out to check-mark
boxes telling them exactly how you want your sammie made. As always
from a deli, I ordered ham, mayo, mustard, Swiss cheese, pickles,
olives, lettuce and tomato. It's the bread that makes the deal here,
and the charge for a "small" that is quite enough for a meal is just
$3.49.

I'm getting close to ready for the begin of in home bread making
myself, but not quite rid of the using yeast and kneading "fraidies"
yet. Two posters here (that I owe for getting me closer to bread
makings) recommended rec.bread.recipes as a freindly, helpful group,
and I've read through about 200 posts there so far. Thanks for
sharing comment about the obvious friendly people there, which I now
do feel very comfortable going to when I've started on my own.
....Picky