Posted to rec.food.cooking
TammyM[_3_] TammyM[_3_] is offline

Default And speaking of King Arthur Flour Co.

What is the functional difference between high gluten flour and bread
flour? Are they interchangeable?

Also, has anyone used their cocoas, specifically the double-dutched
cocoa, and the Bensdorp dutch process cocoa? Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure I can get most of their more "mundane" flours locally at
stores with high turnover; by mundane, I mean AP, bread, and WW flours.
Doubting I'll have much luck with pumpernickel, rye and whole wheat
pastry flour, but I can buy those at the local natural foods co-op
(non-KA branded,though) which also has high product turnover.

I've become a bake-o-maniac! I need a 12-step program for bake-o-holics!

TammyM