Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Stormmee Stormmee is offline

Default Quick and dirty soup!

this one was an excellent dog guide, perfect in her job and manners, but she
came to be a dog guide because she was originally supposed to be breeding
stock of the then new "blue merril" coloration which i think is totally
cream except saddle and muzzle which is the blue color... she had the
faintest of darker brown on her ears so was disqualified form breeding... am
i ever glad she was a wonderful being.

Lee

--
Have a wonderful day