Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Stormmmee Stormmmee is offline

Default Quick and dirty soup!

defrosting in the micro is best for us when done at about 15 percent power.
we often bulk cook meat then package, right now we are working on turkey
rolls DH made from a huge turkey, we will eat it until one or the both of us
get bored, then we will package and freeze, then when its time for turkey i
will take out two portions, and some dressing i have pre portioned and bake
in the oven... i will also put in a frozen veg and heat it up, so majic our
own tv dinners in about a half hour, which gives time for setting the table,
mmaking the coffee and slicing the bread. Lee

--
Have a great day