Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Aaron W. Hsu Aaron W. Hsu is offline

Default How many teas to you have?

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:08:41 -0400, Ed > wrote:

> As I venture further into this passion, I find myself collecting quite
> a variety of teas. I am wondering if most people stick to a few on
> hand or end up with a collection.

Right now I have two herbal teas that my wife likes, a Gunpowder Green
that I am trying out (first time, going well), a White Silver Needle or
some such for when I want a light, soothing tea, and I just ran out of Pu
Er and Darjeeling.

Aaron W. Hsu

--
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive. -- C. S. Lewis