Dinesh Mahtani \(Dino\)

Default Tandori Chicken Pasta

Hi there!

I decided to go just with the alfredo sauce (with a little nutmeg) over some
nice fresh spinach fettuccine... some people mentioned that the tandoori
chicken may not go as well as I thought with the pasta... so I skipped it
for the dinner and will try it on myself instead... maybe tonight... got
some seasoned chicken and I'm not sure what to do with it... and I've got
the left over pasta and alfredo sauce... hmmm... getting hungry.. better go
an marinate the tandoori chicken then...

Take care, and thanks for the info!

Dinesh